Indie Project NYC
Power of the River expects to premiere in New York City in late 2018 as part of the inaugural Indie Project NYC. This opportunity stems from our producer’s long standing relationship with Symphony Space, a superb venue for independent cinema in the heart of the city’s Upper West Side. Pulling from the best perks of both traditional film festivals and “four-wall” theater rentals (and shedding the many drawbacks of both approaches), this opportunity benefits the film and its supporting collaborators with:
- An advertising and publicity campaign for the festival and Power of the River as its centerpiece film.
- Grassroots outreach and word-of-mouth exposure creating more than 500,000 potential impressions to audiences aligned with the film and its partners.
- Seven nights of prime time exposure to audiences at Symphony Space.
- Audiences well above typical independent film openings in NYC: more than 600 guests projected. This would put the film in the top 15 of all films in the nation (including big-budget blockbusters) on a per-screen average that week.
- Opportunities for audience interaction before, during, and after the event: email communications, display space at theater, stage mentions, on-screen exposure, contests/sweepstakes, souvenirs/handouts, and more.
- Tie-ins driving retail visits such as coupons distributed before, during, or after the event; media live remotes at partner locations; and pre- or post-event parties.
A $12,000 investment would earn one partner access to all of the above opportunities plus presenting sponsor designation on all materials and communications regarding this 7-night opening, e.g.,
YOUR NAME HERE presents
the NYC premiere of Power of the River
[dates] at Symphony Space
1 week only as part of The Indie Project NYC – get tickets now!